What you learn:
1. Learn how to make Italian meringue and how to adapt it to your own flavour.
2. How to make ganache for dipping.
3. How to fill cupcakes.
4. How to make a "high hat"of Italian meringue on your cupcakes.
5. How to coat and decorate cupcakes in chocolate.
What you take home:
- Your own 6 cupcakes that you've decorated in class.
- Recipes and techniques you've applied during class.
What we provide on the day:
- All equipment, tools and aprons for you to borrow.
- All ingredients and decorations you need to make your masterpieces.
- A cupcake box and carrier bag to take your creation home.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and some sweet snacks!
What you need to bring:
- Something to write with, and something to write on.
- A hair tie if you have long hair.
What skill level do you need to be:
The boring (but important) bit:
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, actual products and venue may vary. Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund on any class or course bookings. If you wish to book onto a different class or course this may be possible in some circumstances and transfers will be at the discretion of Butter Believe It. We reserve the right to cancel a class or course under certain circumstances, including if we do not have the minimum number of students booked onto the class. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class or course we will offer a full refund for the cost of the class or the course, or a transfer to another class of the same price. We will endeavour to advise you as far in advance as possible if we need to cancel a class.